Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to questions, we have an open door policy and encourage you to talk to us about your concerns. Before beginning any treatment, we’ll explain your procedure in detail so you know exactly what to expect.
We hear certain questions frequently, and we've listed a few of those here. We know that you probably have your own questions, and you’re always welcome to call our Bayport dental office to arrange a consultation. If it’s more convenient, feel free to use our handy online form and we’ll get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Do I really need x-rays?
- Will my insurance cover this treatment?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- Can I go to sleep for my procedure?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- How long will my treatment take?
- How Does a laser work for dentistry?
- Do I have to have the "goopy" material in my mouth for impressions?
- Will there be any metal showing in my mouth?
- Does the deep cleaning hurt and how long will it take?
- What are FastBraces?
- How do dentures work? Should I get dentures?
- Should I consider a dental implant?
- What does a FREE cleaning really mean?