Advantages of Fastbraces
Living with crooked or gapped teeth can lower self-esteem and make you want to hide your laugh and smile. Braces are a great way to fix these issues to give you a more cohesive smile, yet many adults don’t want to wait two years to get their desired results. This is why we offer Fastbraces treatments at our office. Fastbraces can give you a more attractive smile that you can’t wait to show off.
Fastbraces Compared to Other Treatments
- Faster – Fastbraces will give you straighter teeth in a fraction of the time it would take traditional braces or Invisalign. Generally, it takes anywhere from three months to a year for Fastbraces to align your teeth, whereas traditional braces take an average of two years, and Invisalign can take an average of eighteen months.
- More comfortable – Since the bracket and wire design for Fastbraces are completely different than that of traditional braces, it causes less pain. Fastbraces uses a triangular bracket and heat-activated wire that causes constant pressure to shift the root of your tooth into place. Traditional braces need to be tightened about once a month, causing pain and soreness for a few days afterward.
- Fewer visits – Since the wires used with the Fastbraces treatment are heat activated, more time is taken in between visits. The wire used with traditional braces can slack, requiring tightening every few weeks. Even with Invisalign, you will need to be seen about once every four to six weeks to get fitted for new alignment trays.
- Less aftercare – Fastbraces move the root of your tooth into position from the start of treatment instead of aligning them after the teeth have been straightened, which means less aftercare and need of retainers. With traditional braces, retainers will need to be warn for hours each day to keep your teeth from shifting, and Invisalign may require you to get braces after treatment is over to get them into the right position.
- More attractive – Fastbraces Clear allows you to get the same great results without the unsightly metal brackets. They use a clear bracket and wire so they are nearly invisible against your teeth making them ideal for older teens and adults. Traditional braces that use metal brackets and wires can stand out when you laugh and smile.
Straighter Teeth Today
For those wanting a straighter and more aesthetically appealing smile, Fastbraces can give you the smile you have always wanted in just a few short months. If you are in the Bayport, MN area and would like more information on Fastbraces or to set up a commitment free consultation, please contact Filson Gentle Dentistry today!